Business Development Manager - Nordics
The MS-search agency performs headhunting missions of managers, senior executives and other key players for the benefit of French and International groups.
We are presently recruiting a Business Development Manager - Nordics for our client, an innovative leader in energy management solutions.
The Business Development Manager - Nordics will manage and develop the turnover of the entire product range and the customer portfolio in the defined area: develop the network of system integrators in the sector by providing adapted technical and commercial assistance.
- Identify potential new customers in his/her sales region ;
- Frequent visits to customers (System Integrators) ;
- Deliver the necessary sales quotations to deliver the objectives of turnover;
- Educate the System Integrators on all aspects of the product range;
- Develop, maintain a network of specifiers through frequent visits or commercial events ;
- Conduct competitive intelligence and give information back to the R & D department ;
- Identify potential projects or business upstream to liaise with the SSM to develop specification ;
- Provide every month (or when requested) a detailed report on the sales forecasts (3 months and end of the year) ;
- Enhance and update the contact database by type of customers (CRM) ;
- Share weekly information on potential businesses with the sales team to optimize the chances of winning the projects ;
- Communicate with the Director of Sales on the important facts which happened in the previous week ;
- Participate regularly to the update of specification (Spec, contents of the sales materials) ;
- Provide monthly detailed expenses sheets.
The Headquarter of the Company is located in France, but the candidate will be resident in the Nordic countries, preferably based in Sweden and will work from home. The position requires extensive Nordic traveling and at some extent European travel.
Immediate Supervisor: Director of Sales E.U.
- Possibly a University degree from an accredited institution or equivalent;
- Minimum of 5 years of strategic sales experience in a HVAC or Building Automation System business-to-business sales environment;
- Knowledge of sales techniques ;
- Strong autonomy ;
- Customer oriented ;
- Enthusiastic personality ;
- Exceptional written, oral communication and presentation skills ;
- Ability to multi-task and handle various priorities ;
- Must hold a valid driver’s license ;
- Personal computer proficiency ;
- Ability to use a CRM ;
- Swedish mother tongue, fluent English.
MS-search: an International Recruitment Company based in the Paris region
Mail: email@example.com (please send your application by mail).
Phone number: +33 6 49 28 71 51
Job reference: 2167A