|Accounting Manager Citilog/TagMaster France
Accounting Manager Citilog/TagMaster France
The MS-search agency performs headhunting missions of managers, senior executives and other key players for the benefit of Nordic companies set up in France and its border states, as well as for branches of French companies located in Nordic countries.
Our client TagMaster (33M€/120P) is an application driven technology company that designs and markets advanced sensor systems and solutions based on radio, radar, vision, and magnetic technology for demanding environments. Business areas include Traffic Solutions and Rail Solutions sold under the brands TagMaster, Sensys Networks and Citilog with innovative mobility solutions in order to increase efficiency, security, convenience and to decrease environmental impact within Smart Cities.
POSITION – Accounting Manager Citilog/TagMaster France
The accounting manager will perform all financial, accounting and operational reporting functions for the companies within the TagMaster France group and Citilog and will report to the Citilog Responsible of Finance and Administration in Paris. The accounting manager will engage in Trade related matters and support the business as a whole.
Essential Job Functions (required duties and responsibilities)
- Responsible for all current recording of transactions for the companies within the TagMaster France group/Citilog
- Prepare monthly reconciliations of all ledgers and general ledger accounts.
- Ensure that expenses are correctly allocated and accrued for on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Ensure customers collections and vendor payments are prompt and effectively managed
- Bank and cash management
- Preparation of periodic management reporting
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual group reporting in accordance with TagMaster group accounting principles
- Responsible for monthly stock reconciliations
- Ensure tax and other statutory compliance with all local jurisdiction (France)
- Participate in business planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Assist in overseeing and monitoring internal controls and processes to ensure compliance with applicable regulations, local and group GAAP and group financial policies
- Responsible for preparation of workpapers and supporting documentation for external auditors and tax returns
- Assist group management in analyzing key ratios and the financial performance of the TagMaster France group
- Monthly preparation of supporting documentation to the outsourced payroll function
- Create and refine accounting and control systems
The position is based in Bagneux (92220).
- Thorough knowledge and experience of bookkeeping and accounting
- Ideally experience from group reporting in an international environment
- Operational in English
- Experience within the manufacturing industry is a plus, but not an obligation
- Experience from French statutory reporting
- Respect for deadlines.
Personal Attributes and Characteristics
- A hands-on, result oriented, self-starter with a high degree of intelligence, energy and enthusiasm and confidence
- Excellent financial and technical skills and business judgement in order to effectively analyze business problems and to develop appropriate solutions
- Effective and decisive under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate up and down the organization and across functions
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org under the reference: 2181E