|Country Manager France|
Country Manager France
The MS-search agency performs headhunting missions of managers, senior executives and other key players for the benefit of Nordic companies set up in France and its border states, as well as for branches of French companies located in Nordic countries.
Our client Cind is a computer vision company specialized in automatic volume measurements for the logistics industry. Cind is the tech company that challenges traditional methods and processes with the purpose to improve efficiency and reduce carbon footprint for their customers. Cind has currently 12 employees and the turnover is 20 MSEK. The company is fast growing and the turnover will double in a short period.
The company was founded in 2015 as a spin-off from the Swedish military and defense company SAAB AB. All their products aim to replace slow, costly and inaccurate measurement methods with speed, efficiency and automation.
Cind’s products have been very well received by the market and therefore the company’s international sales force will now be strengthened. Cind will therefore now set up the French subsidiary and is as a result of this hiring a Country Manager France with Entrepreneur spirit who can set up, run and develop the new company.
POSITION COUNTRY MANAGER FRANCE
As a Country Manager at Cind, it will be your responsibility to work with new customers to drive Cind´s success in Europe with the main focus being the French market. This is a great opportunity for someone with a strong drive who wants to be part of and influence a great journey at an early phase. The role involves defining strategy and profit targets for the region and being very "hands on" to win new business.
Critical actions and activities:
- Set up and establish presence for Cind on the French market and be responsible for the P/L.
- Active researching on prospects, identify targets and successfully turn prospects into customers, grow market share.
- Co-ordinate and direct all the French company’s activities and manage short and long term targets to deliver a business strategy focusing on growth and profitability.
- Work in close cooperation with Swedish colleagues to safeguard quality and speed in all customer relations.
- Represent Cind at exhibitions and events.
The Position is based in home office in Paris, close to Paris or the Lyon area, or another location with close access to prospects and future clients. It includes frequent traveling (after Covid-19) with up to 5 days per week out in the field, visiting prospects and clients.
- Proven sales experience with skills and previous results in sales, minimum 5 years in a sales function.
- Knowledge of the French logistics industry, Cind’s future clients in France.
- Entrepreneurial, results-oriented professional who has demonstrated success in winning new business opportunities, a true business developer.
- Ideally previous experience from an international company with international reporting.
- French (native speaker level) and proficient English language.
- Possess a ‘can do’ and ‘never give up’ attitude with internal strong sense of urgency.
- IT Skills: familiar and experienced with computer hardware and software.
- Personality traits: high energy, good social and communication skills.
- Skills in administration, service and support; capable of putting in place the new subsidiary.
- Able to travel extensively and be effective in a variety of business cultures.
Since the focus of this role is on hunting business, your personality is the most important asset to Cind.
Please send your application to MS-search under the reference 2183A: email@example.com