Inside sales / Administration
The MS-search recruitment company performs headhunting missions of managers, senior executives and other key players for the benefit of French and International groups.
Our client develops and produces valves made of stainless materials. Currently the group has 175 employees divided across offices in six different cities in five different countries. The turnover in 2019 was 40 M€.
This position covers the French operations. The company has four people in France with a turnover of 2, 6 M€.
As the person in charge of administration is going to retire soon, our client is recruiting a new Inside Sales / Administration.
Below the main features of the position:
- Inside sales ;
- Order registration;
- Order confirmations;
- Assist the sales engineers with quotations;
- Handling shipping matters in close collaborating with the shipping department in Sweden;
- Monthly reports concerning order intake to the Sales Manager and CFO in Sweden.
- Handling supplier’s invoices (Registration, payments);
- General office duties (Post, purchase of office supplies etc.);
- Salary payment;
- Contact with the bank and manage reconciliations of incoming and outgoing payments. Manage all bank transactions;
- Monthly financial reports to the CFO in Sweden (based on data from Grant Thornton);
- Has the Responsibility to answer the phone at the office.
Grant Thornton in Strasbourg/Mulhouse handles accounting, financial statements and salaries and support in accounting issues, payment of VAT, taxes, etc.
The position will be based in the Strasbourg area as the company will move the French offices within 6 months from the current location in VIEUX-THANN (68800).
Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position – Inside Sales / Administration - in a related industry. You have previous experience from working with technical products. Fluent English is necessary as you will have frequent contacts with the group head office in Sweden. You are self-motivated, service-minded and meticulous.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org under the reference 2177A