Area Sales Manager - Head of Sales
The MS-search agency performs headhunting missions of managers, senior executives and other key players for the benefit of French and International groups, particularly for Nordic companies set up in France and its border states, as well as for branches of French companies located in Nordic countries.
Our client Regin France, subsidiary of the Swedish group Regin, develops and offers an extensive range of systems and HVAC products for building automation. To accompany the expansion of Regin France we are now recruiting a new Area Sales Manager - Head of Sales that will be working actively on the field.
Main features of the position are:
- In collaboration with the management team and the rest of the sales team, manage and develop a client portfolio.
- Identification of the customer need and definition of the most relevant Regin France offer.
- Compliance with Regin France's commercial policy and the instructions given by the management team for the development of the company.
- Prospecting and maintaining existing relationships.
- Reporting to the management team.
- Participation in trade fairs and other commercial activities.
- Participation in product training for customers.
- Management of any quality problems and all other customer disputes.
- Animation of Customer communication.
Main Missions for the position of sales manager in France:
- Participation in the development of the commercial strategy.
- Summary of commercial activity in all sectors.
- Feedback of global market information.
- Support for the sales team.
- Participation in commercial discussions with the group.
- Management of two Area Sales Manager’s.
The position is under the responsibility of the MD and is based in Ile de France (headquarters in Pantin) with travels to the departments 95/77/93 and in South of France (approximately 5 days per month).
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a sales function with excellent customer relations and business negotiation skills.
- Good technical skills and a great knowledge of the HVAC market and its players: installers, system integrators, maintenance, design offices and end customers.
- Good written knowledge in French.
- Ability to communicate in English to ensure exchanges with the group.
- Autonomous with great mobility, travels in IDF and other regions.
Please send your application to MS-search under the reference 2146D: email@example.com