Country Manager France
The MS-search agency performs headhunting missions of managers, senior executives and other key players for the benefit of Nordic companies set up in France as well as for branches of French companies located in Nordic countries.
Our client, LVI Low Vision International, was founded in 1978 and is one of the world´s leading manufacturers of vision aids. The group’s head office is located in Växjö, Sweden, and the company has subsidiaries in Denmark, Norway, Belgium, Switzerland, Germany and North America. In total approx. 55 people are working within the group and the turnover 2020 was 137 MSEK.
LVI will now set up the French subsidiary and is therefore hiring a Country Manager France with Entrepreneur spirit who can set up, run and develop the new company.
POSITION COUNTRY MANAGER FRANCE
Main focus will be on sales as well as handling ordering, invoicing, shipping, set up/training and exhibitions, with reporting to the headquarters in Sweden.
Critical actions and activities:
- Grow market share and presence for LVI on the French market.
- Work close with current reseller network to strengthen relationships and develop such business in full.
- Support current resellers by;
- Product demonstrations
- Service and Support
- Co-visits and co-marketing
- Active researching on prospects and successfully turn prospects into customers
- Work in close cooperation LVI FR / LVI SE to safeguard quality and speed in all customer relations.
- Represent LVI at exhibitions and events.
The Position is based in home-office in Paris or within a 2 hours’ drive to Paris. It includes frequent traveling (after Covid-19) with up to 5 days per week out in the field, visiting prospects and clients.
- Proven sales experience, skills and results in sales with knowledge about LVI business (low vision) and how French funding systems are structured, minimum 5 years in a sales function.
- Knowing how to successfully handle sales processes in full and how to be successful in closing business.
- French mother tongue, fluent in English.
- IT Skills: familiar and experienced with computer hardware and software, outstanding user of MS Office.
- Personality Traits: high energy, good social and communication skills
- High work capacity.
- Skills in administration, service and support.
Please send your application by mail under the reference 2179A: firstname.lastname@example.org