Recrutement d'un Financial Administrative Manager
FINANCIAL ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGER
The MS-search agency performs headhunting missions of managers, senior executives and other key players for the benefit of Nordic companies set up in France and its border states, as well as for branches of French companies located in Nordic countries.
Our client, Citilog, is part of the Swedish TagMaster group and a leader in video analytics for monitoring and surveillance systems for the transportation market. Through thousands of Citilog solutions implemented worldwide, the group contributes to roads where traffic moves safely and more freely. Annual revenue in 2020 was 5,5 million EUR with 35 employees.
For Citilog we are now recruiting a Financial Administrative Manager.
POSITION – FINANCIAL ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGER
The Financial Administrative Manager will perform all financial, accounting and operational reporting functions for Citilog SAS, a company within the TagMaster group and will report to directly to the TagMaster Group CFO in Stockholm. The Financial Administrative Manager will engage in Trade related matters and support the business as a whole.
Essential Job Functions (required duties and responsibilities)
- Responsible for all current recording of transactions for the companies within the Citilog SAS group.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations of all ledgers and general ledger accounts.
- Ensure that expenses are correctly allocated and accrued for on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Ensure customers collections and vendor payments are prompt and effectively managed.
- Bank and cash management.
- Preparation of periodic management reporting.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual group reporting in accordance with TagMaster group accounting principles.
- Responsible for monthly stock reconciliations.
- Ensure tax and other statutory compliance with all local jurisdiction (France).
- Participate in business planning, budgeting and forecasting.
- Assist in overseeing and monitoring internal controls and processes to ensure compliance with applicable regulations, local and group GAAP and group financial policies.
- Responsible for preparation of work papers and supporting documentation for external auditors and tax returns.
- Assist group management in analyzing key ratios and the financial performance of the Citilog group.
- Monthly preparation of supporting documentation to the outsourced payroll function.
- Create and refine accounting and control systems.
- Position based in Bagneux (92220).
- Thorough knowledge and experience of bookkeeping and accounting, at least 5 years of experience in a similar position as accountant or Financial Administrative Manager.
- Experience from group reporting in an international environment.
- Experience from French statutory reporting.
- University degree in finance/accounting.
- Operational in English.
Personal Attributes and Characteristics
- A hands-on, result oriented, self-starter with a high degree of intelligence, energy and enthusiasm and confidence.
- Excellent financial and technical skills and business judgement in order to effectively analyze business problems and to develop appropriate solutions.
- Effective and decisive under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate up and down the organization and across functions.
Merci d’envoyer votre candidature à firstname.lastname@example.org sous la référence : 2181A