|Sales and Marketing Manager|
SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER
The MS-search recruitment company performs headhunting missions of managers, senior executives and other key players for the benefit of French and International groups.
Our client, Somas, develops and produces valves made of stainless materials. Currently the group has 175 employees divided across offices in six different cities in five different countries. The turnover of the group is approx. 40 M€.
THE POSITION: SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER
Somas wants to recruit a Sales and Marketing Manager to their French sales company to develop the French market for Somas. Over the years they have developed a business that have reached a level between 2 -3, 5 MEUR in turnover with good profitability. To take the next step with their French daughter company they need local sales management to develop the business and grow the business to 5 MEUR in 3-5 years. They have managed Somas Sarl from Säffle with CEO, Sales management and sales support but have now identified the need of more local management to reach the potential in the French market over time.
The French Sales and Marketing Manager will be in charge of the sales and business development and report directly to the Sales and Marketing Manager of the group SOMAS. HR-related topics will be reported to CEO for Somas Sarl. The Sales and Marketing Manager needs to have an active sales role in the company with some Key Accounts or other operational sales tasks.
Sales Management and business development
- Sales-budget and execution of the same;
- Business development including Market and Business plan for the French market and distributors managed by Somas Sarl;
- Local Sales and marketing strategies;
- Responsibility for the sales team including wages and benefits and employee development plans;
- Co-ordinate the sales team with clear overall and individual goals and follow up according to the business plan;
- Active in operational sales (Key Accounts, New potential areas etc..)
The position will be based in Somas Sarl new office in Sélestat (67600).
Frequent traveling in France to clients and prospects.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience from a sales management position in addition to previous experience in sales positions;
- Experience from sales of technical products and solutions to the process industry;
- Good understanding of general sales operations and tools needed for an efficient sales process;
- French bilingual and operational in English;
- Business minded with an entrepreneur personality;
- Attracted to opportunities with freedom with responsibility;
-Well-structured and with efficiency in focus.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org under the reference 2177B