|Sales Director- Nordics
Sales Director - Nordics
The MS-search agency performs headhunting missions of managers, senior executives and other key players for the benefit of French and International groups, particularly for Nordic companies set up in France and its border states, as well as for branches of French companies located in the Nordic countries such as Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland.
Our client is a French Group in the ventilation industry. The group is now looking to further develop the Nordic region and they are recruiting their new Sales Director – Nordics.
The key points are:
- Total responsibility of all commercial activities of the Nordic region (first Sweden, then covering also Norway and Denmark) with back office support from the groups’ export Director and/or his deputy.
- Prospecting authorities in charge of social housing (renovation and new housing). Visit technical offices, prescriptive engineers, architects, etc. Organize information seminars with prospects in order to make them aware of the technology.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Providing insight and strategies that allows the group to fulfil its potential and achieve its short and long term business goals.
- Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Implement Nordic sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Establish and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Day to day Sales and operational management and support for the sales and operations team.
- Rapidly recruit a small team of 5-6 people (office manager, technical manager, sales and operations manager for each country Sweden/Norway/Denmark): selecting, orienting, and training employees, lead by example.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Legislative and regulatory lead.
- Lobbying and public relations: Representation towards authorities, trade unions, etc.
- Reports to the Export Director of the group based in France and/or his deputy.
- Headquarters to be based ideally in Stockholm, Göteborg or Malmö, depending on the current location of the recruited person.
- Possibly a Bachelor or Master degree.
- Minimum 10 years of sales experience working in a similar position as a Sales Director, Sales Manager, Managing Director, Key Account Manager, Profit Center Manager, etc, within the same type of business.
- Technical sales approach (project sales), experience from prescription towards engineering and consulting firms, architects, project owners, etc.
- Experience from managing a small sales team.
- Natural leader with an ability to inspire performance with sales teams.
- Strong commercial outlook and an entrepreneurial approach to business development.
- Proven track record of achieving sales growth and delivery of results to business plans.
- Team player, problem solver and decision making oriented;
- Fluent in Swedish and English.
Mail: email@example.com (please send your application by mail).
Job reference: 2164A