|Sales Engineer - Security/parking/access|
Sales Engineer - Security/parking/access
The MS-search agency performs headhunting missions of managers, senior executives and other key players for the benefit of Nordic companies set up in France and its border states, as well as for branches of French companies located in Nordic countries.
Our client, TagMaster (33M€/120P) is an application oriented technical company developing and selling advanced sensor systems and solutions based on radio, radar, magnetic and camera technologies for demanding environments. TagMaster works in two segments - Segment Europe and Segment USA – with the trademarks TagMaster, Citilog and Sensys Networks – with innovative mobility solutions for increased efficiency, security, safety, comfort and to reduce environmental impact in Smart Cities.
POSITION – Sales Engineer - Security/parking/access
Reporting to the Sales Director “Traffic Solutions” EMEA, based in Sweden, primary responsibilities are to assist the company in achieving its business objectives and revenue targets by proactively prospecting and subsequently presenting the company’s products and solutions to identified client and all actors that can bring a new profitable business. Achieve agreed sales targets by maintaining and improving existing levels of business within the company.
Home based sales position in the Paris area with the possibility to work out of one of the French office locations. Travelling required (approx. 60% of working time).
- The right candidate has successfully worked with B/B sales in France within the security, CCT, Intercom, IT, Fire or Alarm sector.
- You have at least three years’ experience with technically complicated sales and have a proven track record of business development.
- Experience of access control is a plus.
- Main target group (clients and prospects of TagMaster) are system integrators active within the security sector (Access Control) and parking operation companies. If you have contacts with future clients it’s a plus.
- You have at least basic knowledge in English to succeed your reporting to your Manager based in Sweden. Training will be offered if your English is poor.
- You are a driven and self-motivated individual with highly developed social skills.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org under the reference: 2181B