The MS-search agency performs headhunting missions of managers, senior executives and other key players for the benefit of French and International groups, particularly for Nordic companies set up in France and its border states, as well as for branches of international companies located in the Nordic countries.
Our client is an open-source company that develops software and provides services. To date the group has 23 offices worldwide with over 250 partners and 180,000 open source community members. They provide mainly three types of services: subscription to support for its products, consulting and training.
The group is now looking to further develop the Nordic region and is recruiting a Pre-Sales Technical Consultant to be based in its offices in Finland.
POSITION: Pre-Sales Technical Consultant Finland
Primary Responsibilities :
- Create, engineer, and maintain solution-based demo environments and bundles using existing collateral and new materials that you create.
- Serve as technical resource of the sales reps and alliances team during sales calls and demos (online or on-site).
- Create and conduct demonstrations to both a business audience and technical audience.
- Provide any assistance to help potential clients overcome technical questions, barriers, and architectural hurdles.
- Give technical and development advice to the sales team and to potential clients including product configuration and general guidance.
- Serve as a Liferay product expert, providing system engineering and system architecture best practices and techniques, both internally and outbound.
- Complete RFP/RFI documents submitted by potential clients, with particular attention to technical and advanced product questions, under tight deadlines on a regular basis.
- Assist in the development of proof of concepts starter kits.
- Participate in official Liferay social media (blog, wiki, message boards, Twitter, Facebook) to disseminate information, product knowledge, and expertise.
- Create specialized technical/development projects that improve sales collateral, sales team processes, or the Liferay community at large.
- Assist with technical whitepapers.
- Participate in road shows, conferences, and different forms of Liferay evangelism.
Expected travel up to 20%.
The Finnish headquarters are based in Salmisaari in Helsinki. A presence in the offices is necessary at least 1-2 days a week.
The other part of the time will be spent with clients and prospects (most of them are based in the Helsinki region). Home office is sometimes a solution, if preferred in some situations.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Zeal for learning.
- Love of open source.
- Bachelor's degree, education, experience in computer science, software engineering, and/or systems engineering.
- Experience in technical sales and consulting -- portals, web development, mobile development, web content management, social collaboration, content targeting.
- Experience with Liferay Portal, MySQL, JBoss, Tomcat, Websphere, Weblogic, other Java containers.
- Development experience - proficient in Java and Java EE.
- Web Development - Front-end UI/UX development experience a plus.
- Mobile development experience (for Android, iOS) a plus.
- Demonstrated exceptional engineering, consulting, or software sales skills from previous employment.
- Fluent Finnish speaker, having Swedish also a bonus.
MS-search: French-Nordic Recruitment Company based in the Paris region
Mail: email@example.com (please send your application by mail).
Job reference: 2172A