|Sales Business Unit Manager B2B for the Swedish Market|
SALES BUSINESS UNIT MANAGER B2B FOR THE SWEDISH MARKET
Focusing on cheese specialties and high value added dairy ingredients, Savencia Fromage & Dairy is among the world’s leading milk processors, the No. 2 cheese group in France and the No. 5 worldwide with an annual turnover of 5007 M€ and 20 031 employees. It is an independent family group listed with Euronext Paris.
Savencia Fromage & Dairy has a unique portfolio of cheese brands to suit every taste and use: soft ripened cheeses such as Caprice des Dieux, Saint Albray, Le Rustique and Coeur de Lion; blue cheeses like Saint Augur, Bresse Bleu and the PDO Roquefort Papillon, fresh cheeses such as St-Morêt, Tartare and Carré Frais; aperitif snack cheese with Apérivrais; goat cheese including Chavroux and Saint-Loup, and RichesMonts raclette.
In order to satisfy all the expectations of both consumers and industry professionals, Savencia Fromage & Dairy also offers full ranges of butter and cream (Elle & Vire).
For Savencia Fromage & Dairy Nordics we are now looking for a Sales Business Unit Manager B2B for the Swedish market.
POSITION – SALES BUSINESS UNIT MANAGER B2B FOR THE SWEDISH MARKET
In a strategic market for Savencia Fromage & Dairy Nordics and which presents great growth opportunities, you will be responsible of B2B sales (Freshpackers, Deli-retailers, Food service, cheese stores) on the Swedish market, developing the cheese brands Saint Augur, Rustique, Coeur de Lion, Saint Albray,...
You will be strongly involved in the definition of the commercial launch strategy, associated with the selection and development of product ranges in close collaboration with the marketing department and the General Management.
Your activities :
- Participate, in collaboration with the CEO, in the development of the commercial policy and ensure its implementation.
- Define strategic development axes with the marketing department in order to prioritize actions and optimize commercial development.
- List new product lines to all clients in the cheese counters segment and in other channels (food services).
- Negotiate annual national agreements in accordance with allocated resources and set up goals.
- Define with the help of the financial control department the annual investment levels in terms of financial benefits: commercial cooperation, services etc. by integrating a vision of the added value of these actions (ROI).
- In coordination with the sales assistant, ensure the proper placing of orders by customers, management of the stocks and anticipation of stocks in connection with the stock supply and warehouse.
Reporting to the General Manager Nordic, based in Copenhagen.
Position based in home office with numerous trips in Sweden (customer visits in the Stockholm region) and sometimes to the headquarters in Copenhagen.
- University degree in business.
- Minimum 15 years of B2B sales experience / retailers in Fast Moving Consumer Goods in Sweden.
- Ideally knowledge of the dairy industry and Food service.
- Good knowledge of local distribution channels (ICA, Axfood, Coop…).
- Ideally experience from working within a large group.
- Strong commitment and entrepreneurial spirit: start-up spirit, resistance to stress, resilience.
- Receptiveness to food products, sensitivity for traditional products.
- Dynamic, analytical skills, strong relational sense, initiatives.
- Taste for French culture.
- Fluent in Swedish and English, Finnish would be a plus.
- Experience from working in a small team, strong autonomy and multidisciplinary teamwork.