|Business Development Engineer Sweden|
Business Development Engineer
The MS-search agency performs headhunting missions of managers, senior executives and other key players for the benefit of French groups based in the Nordic countries: Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland.
Our client, The Marechal Electric group, has been a leader in the design, development and manufacture of high-end electrical connection systems for tough industrial applications for over 65 years. It’s a profitable family owned business with some 500+ employees worldwide. The consolidated turnover amounts to more than 100M€ of which 5% is invested annually in R&D.
POSITION – Business Development Engineer
The Marechal Electric Group now wants to develop further its activity in Sweden and is therefore looking for a Business Development Engineer.
You will report to the Nordic Countries Sales Manager who is based in France.
Your main missions will be:
- To promote, specify and sell products into various industries, through specification and by identifying new sales opportunities to achieve sales targets.
- To manage both sales channel: direct sales and sales via distributors.
- To manage existing customers and to provide close distributor field support.
- To identify projects and pursue these to the specification stage and beyond to sales conversion in line with agreed annual sales targets.
- To liaise with colleagues to ensure cross territory projects are handled efficiently to final order placement.
- To actively use, program and report sales activities into our CRM software.
- To report activity on a weekly basis to the Nordic Countries Sales Manager according to the internal policy.
Home office based in Sweden.
Frequent travels throughout the designated sales area, with overnight stays as required. Attend regular regional sales meetings which will be held in one of the following countries: Denmark, Finland, Sweden, and Norway. Occasional travels to France (HQ & factory).
- At least 3-5 years of experience in sales of technical products to industrial clients, direct and indirect sales.
- Knowledge and previous experience from the electrical market is considered as a plus.
- Interest in technical products in a niche and high value market. Able to understand technical specifications of Marechal products and their applications.
- A highly motivated self-starter, used to work alone in the field with an excellent understanding of how to target various industrial sectors on the Swedish market.
- Gifted with a true hunter’s temperament, business developer, comfortable with prospecting to develop market presence by additional sales.
- Mother tongue Swedish, fluent in English. Some knowledge of French or potential experience from French business culture would be a plus.
- Flexible and organized with a pro-active approach, able to learn quickly.
- MS Office and CRM tools proficient.
Please send your application by mail under the reference 2180A: firstname.lastname@example.org