|Country Manager France|
Country Manager France
MS-search specialise in Executive Search assignments on the Franco-Nordic market. We perform headhunting missions of managers, senior executives and other key players for the benefit of Nordic companies set up in France and its border states, as well as for branches of French companies located in Nordic countries.
Our client Soya Concept is a fashion design company located in the southern part of Denmark. Soya Concept is a colourful, feminine brand. They offer fashionable, high-quality womenswear, from skirts to shirts, at affordable prices, making it possible for every woman to easily follow the latest trends. Soya Concept was founded in 2002. Today the company has approx. 90 employees with a turnover of 90M€.
Soya Concept is looking to launch their collections on the French market. We are therefore looking for their Country Manager France.
In line with the strategy, the Country Manager is responsible for sales and distribution of the brand in France. The Country Manager is also responsible for proposing and implementing a coherent strategy for France and ensures that wholesales, marketing, communication, operations are at the level required to grow the brand presence in this region.
- Launching of the brand in France (new market).
- Develop wholesale growth and business development in France;
- Initiate action plans, open and develop new accounts;
- Establish local communication strategy in-line with company guidelines;
- Manage sales and profitability targets;
- Strong collaboration with different teams such as online marketing, logistics and shop development, coordination with other markets.
- Reporting to the General Manager based in Denmark;
- The position is based in France (place to be defined when the right candidate has been found).
- Strong experience in sales and in the fashion industry;
- Wholesales operations experience, knowledge of distribution channels;
- Solid experience (5 years+) in a similar or related role;
- Experience in managing and launching a brand on a new market, strong trend awareness ;
- Results driven, with experience form managing existing accounts and open new accounts;
- Entrepreneurial spirit, high energy level and sense of responsibility;
- Profound knowledge of the French culture and retail landscape;
- Native in French, fluent in English;
- Experience using MS Office pack.
Please send your application to MS-search under the reference 2185A: firstname.lastname@example.org