Managing Director France
Our client is an international company with 18 000 employees and a presence worldwide. The group develops, manufactures and markets a wide range of eco-friendly, energy-efficient solutions for indoor climate comfort in all types of property, plus components and solutions for intelligent heating and control in industry and infrastructure.
For its French subsidiary (30 employees/TO of 18M€) we are looking for the new Managing Director.
The Position: Managing Director France
- Responsibility for the French subsidiary and the P & L. Operational responsibilities includes sales, after-sales, marketing, finance and administration.
- Focus on increasing sales, profitability and gaining market shares. Development and maintenance of excellent relations with prospects and clients, directly and by driving the sales force.
- Co-ordinate and direct all the company’s activities and manage short and long term targets to deliver a business strategy focusing on growth and profitability.
- Co-ordination, communication and liaison with headquarters and other subsidiaries.
- Motivate the employees, provide leadership and vision to the French organization.
- Reporting to the Sales Director based in Sweden.
Position based outside Lyon (Reyrieux - 01 600), frequent travelling (approx. 50 days of travel per year).
- Minimum 10 years of experience in sales in an equivalent position (currently Sales Director or MD of a smaller entity) in the HVAC sector with full responsibility of a P&L.
- Excellent business developer, sales driven leader with focus on growth, capable of taking the company to the next level.
- Entrepreneurial experience, proven track record in developing and managing a small/medium sized business.
- Ideally experience from an international environment.
- Extensive leadership experience with strong experience in managing and leading teams, acting as a team builder and player and leading by example
- University education, degree in economics/engineering, or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, native in French and fluent in English.
- Distinctive analytical and strategical skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Proactive, emphatic, loyal, honest, humble, pragmatic, enthusiastic, problem solving expertise, positive attitude with drive and high energy level.
Contact Information and Recruitment Company
Based in the Paris region, the MS-search recruitment agency performs headhunting missions of managers, senior executives and other key players for the benefit of French and International groups, particularly for Nordic companies set up in France and its border states, as well as for branches of French companies located in Nordic countries such as Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org under the reference 2178A