|Sales Engineer IDF|
Sales Engineer IDF
The MS-search agency performs headhunting missions of managers, senior executives and other key players for the benefit of French and International groups, particularly for Nordic companies set up in France and its border states, as well as for branches of French companies located in Nordic countries.
Our client Regin France, subsidiary of the Swedish group Regin, develops and offers an extensive range of systems and HVAC products for building automation. To accompany the expansion of Regin France we are now recruiting a Sales Engineer IDF that will be working actively on the field.
POSITION – SALES ENGIEER IDF
Main features of the position are:
- In collaboration with management and the rest of the sales team, ensure the management and development of a customer portfolio in Ile de France.
- Identification of customer needs and definition of the most relevant offer for Regin France.
- Respect the commercial policy of Regin France and the instructions given by management for the development of the company.
- Prospecting and maintaining existing relationships.
- Weekly reporting to management.
- Participation in trade fairs and other commercial activities.
- Participation in product training for customers.
- Communication of information received on the field concerning the market.
- Management of possible quality problems and all other customer disputes.
- Animation of communication in the sector.
- Commercial responsibility extends from the quote to payment of invoices.
Position under the responsibility of the Head of Sales and based in Ile de France (headquarters in Pantin).
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a sales function with excellent customer relations skills.
- Good technical skills, preferably knowledge of the climate engineering (HVAC) market and its players: Installers, maintenance,..
- Good written expression skills in French.
- Autonomous with great mobility, daily travel in IDF.
Please send your application to email@example.com under the reference 2146H