Recruitment of a Embedded Software Developer
Embedded Software Developer
The MS-search agency performs headhunting missions of managers, senior executives and other key players for the benefit of Nordic companies set up in France and its border states, as well as for branches of French companies located in Nordic countries.
Our client Citilog (5,5M€/22P) is a leader in video analytics for monitoring and surveillance systems for the transportation market. Through thousands of Citilog solutions implemented worldwide, they contribute to roads where traffic moves safely and more freely.
CITILOG is growing and is therefore looking for an embedded developer to strengthen its software team.
As a part of the software team, you are responsible for the software porting into embedded platforms, of video detection algorithms for Intelligent Transport Systems.
You will have as main missions:
- Transfer of software algorithms into embedded platforms.
- Developments of API.
- Software unit testing.
- Software integration Testing.
The position is based in Bagneux (92220).
- Engineer diploma (or equivalent), with a specialty in software development.
- You have strong skills in C, C++ and python languages.
- You have strong skills in Linux embedded environments and real time processing.
- You are familiar with GIT, Docker, cross compilation, CMake.
- Deep Learning technology knowledge will be appreciated.
- You are operational English.
- Your technical expertise, your rigor and your good interpersonal skills will allow you to succeed in this position.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org under the reference: 2181F